Yes. Coming soon. I am thinking about doing another giveaway, but I may do it a little different. I know some people have issues taking clothes/shoes/etc from other people, regardless if its brand new or not. I personally have no shame. If its free and I like it, why not? I've gone to thrift stores before and don't mind it. Anyway.. I want to giveaway some of my shoes/accessories that I've had for a bit and don't wear. Since my barrage of ankle and foot injuries, I (sadly) can't wear any of my heels anymore ::cue violins:: Many of them are *BRAND* spanking new, just without the boxes. I feel weird about putting my club/freakum heels in the donation boxes, or dropping them off at Salvation Army. So this is where you guys come in. I want to do a shoe giveaway (only the new, never worn shoes of course) and in turn, I want to see the winners do an OOTD post via IG or Twitter, so I can see my babies in action. Not 100% sure how this is going to work out, but its an idea. Most of them will be size 8.5 - 9 and probably 3" and up.
Feedback?
-L
I think that's a great idea! Plus, it's a great way to get to readers involved beyond just entering the giveaway. Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I don't want to come across as forcing people into a return on the giveaway. But it would be nice! They don't have to mention me, just link me to the OOTD.
Delete