I had the idea of doing FITness Friday posts and switching it up with Foodie Fridays, but then Moe suggested I do both - FIT Food Fridays. I like the idea! But can I commit? I mean the point of me making these themed posts for the day(s) of the week is so I can kind of force myself into posting. But I don't even know if you guys would be interested in that! I did ask for help via Instagram and Facebook but my lovely friends provided no feedback. ::LeSigh:: Honestly I don't even know if I would be able to keep up with either topic (I'm quite boring I know) and I don't want to put a strain on myself and be counterproductive and end up not posting at all. I mean look at my Confessions series, that went nowhere fast. The only weekly posts I like are the Music Monday ones because I think it's a good way to start the week and rid yourself of the Monday blues.
Help? Suggestions and comments please!
- L
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love, share a suggestion, add an idea, or just say hello...