Some motivational and positive thinking that I need to remind myself about more often. I may have been onto something back then. (These are all things that I took from various books I was reading, which of course I didn't quote directly or even have references for. I apologize for that.)
- The only way for you to receive is if you willingly give to someone else. It's the cycle of life, and you can't expect someone to give you something if you never give anyone anything. Simple favors like a ride to work, dropping someone home, lending money, sharing lunch, or even borrowing a book. Within reason these are all small enough things to do to help the next person out. What you do comes back to you in 10 fold because it's karma. It's like you doing something bad to someone and it happening to you only 10 times worse. But don't let people take advantage of you. All things in moderation. Unfortunately the world we live in now is so screwed up that people only think about themselves and what they want. There is no helping another person out of the goodness of their heart. You can't do something and expect an immediate return. Give it time. Things will happen if it's meant to be.
- Positive energy and thoughts
bring about positive things. Negative energy and thoughts bring about
negative things. Always try to be positive and focus less on the bad
things. If you don't want to get that ticket in the mail, then don't
worry about it. The more you think about it it's going to come to you
plus more! If you want that new
cribhouse, car, or pair of shoes, then think about how good it'll suit you and it's yours. This one cracks me up because while there is power in positive thinking, if you ran a light with a camera, no matter how much positive thinking you do, you best believe you're still getting a ticket. Positive thinking should motivate you to work towards your goals, not magically make them appear. LOL at myself.
- Believe in others
as much as you believe in yourself. You always believe in yourself, so
why not do that for other people? Help the next person out and build up
their faith in themselves. Again, we come back to the idea of the life
cycle. It's important to build up not only yourself, but others around
you that you interact with on
somea major level. You are the people you surround yourself with. So why not help your inner circle strengthen themselves? I am a firm believer in this, and never forgot this one. However, you can only help those who choose to help themselves. Or else no matter what you do, there won't be any changes. It kind of ties in with the first point a little bit.
- Don't be a robot and always do as you're told. Think outside the box. Be creative. Look at things from other angles and points of view. Step into someone else's shoes. Look outside the window. Do something crazy. Take a different way home. It's all part of the experience of living. You've never really lived unless you've really taken a step back to look at who you are, what you do on a daily basis and done something out of the ordinary. You'll get a rush out of it its so exhilarating. I am DEFF guilty of not following this. Partly because I feel like I get shut down for being different or creative. IDK. But I must review this another time and try to live it. Sounds good actually. Doing the same thing over and over gets boring. You do end up missing 'living' because there is more to life than breathing.
- L
|
| That's for reading this long post because c'mon who doesn't love corgis?!? (Thanks Google) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love, share a suggestion, add an idea, or just say hello...