I've been looking into other states, but I'm not even sure where I would move. I need something more stable career-wise before I can really put a plan into the works. But I'm taking into consideration the crime rates, the school system, cost of living, accessibility, transportation, growth, etc. I know there won't be like a perfect neighborhood, but there definitely is a better one than NYC.
As for having kids, that's on the far back burner for now. I need to have accomplished way more in life before I can even think about supporting one. I gave myself better credit than was due when I made my 'life plan." But I think its the responsible thing to wait and not jump into it when I'm not 100% ready. All things in due time.
Any of you jump ship from NYC or any big cities to a different location? Feel free to share your tips and thoughts!
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love, share a suggestion, add an idea, or just say hello...