After all the chaos, I finally took a much needed weekend off. I didn't leave the house all day Saturday, and only for a few hours on Sunday. It actually felt refreshing. I caught up on Scandal from season 1, slept for hours, and just chilled. I've never felt better. Albeit I missed class on Saturday because I stayed out late the night before for my company's holiday party. But still, I needed it! I can't keep going on and on like a chicken with its head cut off. Shit, who can?! I may be dreading going back to work tomorrow, but I'm in much better condition to face the week.
I know my blog hasn't had that many clicks/visits since I posted about the Race Issue, but frankly I don't care. I'm not out here killing myself for a blog. I've got a job, a life, and better things to do than try to beg for views. If I get them, great. If not, I'm not losing any sleep over it. This is still my blog, a place for me to rant and vent and just gather my thoughts as necessary.
The next few weeks will be busy, so the posts will be sparse
Until next time,
-L
Glad you had a relaxing weekend! When I get back, all I wanna do is relax til the year comes to a close! <3
ReplyDeleteMiss ya!