October is my birthday month, but it hardly feels like it. All the other years I'm jumping for joy and frenzied over making plans. This year - nada. It didn't even register to me that my birthday was drawing near until I started getting the birthday coupons from all these stores I shop at. Even then, I am not as excited as I normally would be. I have no real plans, although I did get the day of and day after off from work. But I can't go away anywhere because I have class on Saturday, which I can't skip because we have a presentation due. Even with that, my heart isn't in it. I already know how my finances are, and while I have the money to go crazy and do all sorts of stuff, I kinda don't want to. Earlier in the year I had my heart set on going away for my birthday, taking the Thursday and Friday off and just wildin out. It is the big 2-5, quarter century, whatever you wanna call it. It all goes downhill from here (or so I've heard) and I wanted to do it up big. Now, I'm just like whatever happens, happens. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I mean there will be other birthdays, and
most some people don't make a big deal over birthdays, but I feel a little empty. I wonder what's missing.........
Well I don't have to wonder too much, I already know.
::sigh::
L
We should do happy hour of a quick dinner before I go to class! Don't miss out on celebrating altogether <3
ReplyDeleteThanks! Will text you!
DeleteYaaah Its my bday month too!!! I'm sure it will come..
ReplyDeleteLibras!! lol I know it will come, I have many more ahead of me. :)
Delete