Now I know I'm not one to talk about good customer
service, but I know from the multitude of trainings I have gone to over the
years, that the customer comes first. Without paying customers, you have no
paycheck. I also know enough that I am not cut out for most customer service
jobs, at least not face to face ones. But that's me in general not getting
along with people. I digress. There are a few stores where I see a decline in
service, where I used to get pretty decent or great service, to now horrible service.
JCP being one of the top offenders. No more than a few months ago JCP offered
me great customer service no matter what department I was in, if I was looking
for something, or if I was being rung up at the register. They got an A+ for
that. As of my last few visits in the past few weeks, the decline is
noticeable. I ordered some things online and I had to return about 90% of it,
the sizes were off and it's always a guessing game when ordering stuff online -
at least for me. I brought it all in to return and the woman at the register
was nice when she started the return, towards the end when I was walking away,
she muttered something under her breath and was very stank with her 'thank you
and have a good day' I forgot an item so I went to a different register to
return and it was even worse. This chic didn't even hide her irritation at
doing the return and was so snappy with me I was contemplating asking for her
manager. A third time which is making it the last time for me and JCP, I made a
purchase (didn't want y'all to think all I did was return stuff - fun fact I
hate returning things) and once again at the register the woman was rude to me.
She had the worst attitude when I asked her when to swipe my card and when it
didn't go through she rolled her eyes and said it didn't go through because I
cancelled it. Like really? Ok. To top it off she wanted me to fill out the
customer service survey and wrote her name on it. That's asking for me to go on
the site and rant abt how your customer service sucks! I threw the receipt out
but I wish I didn't, I could have totally rated them low across the board.
Besides that fair and square pricing is not so fair and square when you break
it down and compare it to older prices. They took away their coupons, so it
doesn't even make sense. To be honest, I only buy stuff at JCP now when it's
clearance, or I can't find it anywhere else. But it's not my go to cheap store
anymore.
Will keep you updated when I go back!
they need to step it up at JCP. although i kinda like their selection more now than i used to.... lol
ReplyDeleteAlthough I do like their selection, I don't think the prices are worth it for the quality. Customer Service is deff a make or break deal for me. If Sephora is not careful, they may be next..
ReplyDelete