I made a plan, that doesn't include starving myself into oblivion. I downloaded one of those
I also never understood how much your job affects your eating habits, but boy did I realize it. From the sitting down all day, to the crap I eat when we order lunch as a group, I realized it was all too easy for me to gain those lbs. This is a damn shame for me! The last time I was at my heaviest, I was freakishly huge. This time I am close to the weight I was before, but I'm carrying it differently because I do not look the same as I did before. Still that's not an excuse. I'm just like damn, I still can't believe it!
Don't worry I'm not making this into a weight loss blog, but it's still gonna have updates. I still stand firm on not having pictures in my blog also. It's somewhere in the air about what my main topic is going to be.
On a side note, I also have to watch my alcohol then, there's a whole bunch of calories hidden in those drinks! (Not like I'm an alcoholic or a drunk) I'm just sayin' Maybe I should check out those Skinny Girl drinks. ;-)
*chuckin them deuces*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Show me some love, share a suggestion, add an idea, or just say hello...